If you already know how to install a trading robot, proceed to the set up instructions for your robot type:
If you don’t know how to install a trading robot, follow the instructions below:
- Once the the payment is made, you receive a download link to the email you entered in the order form;
- Launch your MT4 and click "File" - "Open data folder";
- Go to "MQL4" - "Experts" and folder and transfer your robot there;
- Restart your MT4 (close and launch again) or click “Update” in the Navigator window;
- The robot is now installed and displayed in the “Advisors” section of the Navigator window. All is left to do is to apply it to the chart of the trading instrument;
- To do that just drag the robot to the chart or double left-click on the line. For example, to install Stealth, open GBPUSD chart, M1 timeframe;
- In the pop up configuration window, click "Common" tab, check "Allow live trading" box and click OK;
- Your robot is now ready to rock!
In the upper right corner of the chart you can see the robot’s name and an emoji. If the emoji doesn’t smile, it means that the robot is switched off and you need to click “Auto trading” to turn it on and start the trading.
- If you got robot DRON - apply it to EURUSD and GBPUSD charts, timeframe M15
- If you got robot B-52 - apply it to EURUSD and GBPUSD charts, timeframe H4
- If you got robot STEALTH - apply it to GBPUSD chart, timeframe M1
how to start earning with Jet Fund robots
Make a request
enter your name, email, your deposit amount and broker name
you will receive an e-mail with the list of payment options
Set up the Robot
order your robot now
Trading on financial markets involves a high level of risk. Sub-funds can both increase and decrease, and investors may lose all of your investment. The company Jet Fund under no circumstances be liable to the person or entity for any loss or damage in whole or in part caused by, resulting from, or relating to any transactions related to trade in financial markets.
© 2018, Jet Fund™